House for Sale
Never to be Built Out Views in a Quiet Cul De Sac
Property ID 1975633Situated at Mountview Close in Boonah, this well presented and finished property was built in 2005 by Perry Homes. The owners have undertaken considerable landscaping, adding terraces and full security. The property will suit those looking to settle in the beautiful Scenic Rim or enjoy an elegant country weekend escape close to Ipswich, Amberley, Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Property Features Include:
* Brick and tile home
* 4 bedrooms. Master with walk-in robe. Built-in robes in 2 bedrooms and the 4th bedroom (currently used as a study) without built-ins.
* Formal and informal living areas
* 2 car remote controlled garage
* Fully security screened - perfect to lock up and leave.
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning and fans
* New shed/workshop
* Solar panels
* NBN rollout due October 2018
The owners were planning to convert the extremely well maintained garage by inserting large bifold doors or french windows to maximise the never to be built out views towards the mountains and morning sun. By opening on to a patio this would be a perfect entertaining area. The owners wish to sell this ideally positioned home as they have retired to Brisbane.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.